Live virtual Classrooms
Virtual classes are an environment for learning that takes place in the virtual space, the aim of which is to loyalty to advanced educational experiences for people with special needs, and learning in learning communities, and this using personal computers and smart devices, to contribute to the quality and effectiveness of education auxiliary applications. Virtual classroom events on the Internet, where virtual classes in providing online lectures are one of the most advanced technologies in the world.
- Ease of use.
- Education at any time, as the trainee can learn at any time and any place.
- Individual and group education.
- Developing work procedures and solving problems that impede the functioning of the prosecution through specialized training for its employees with high quality and efficiency.
- Continuous interaction, continuous response, and continuous follow-up as a whole.
- Virtual classroom management does not require high technical skills.
- Covering a large number of trainees in different geographical regions and at different times.
- Encourage the trainee to participate without fear or anxiety.
- Exempting the teacher from the heavy burdens of revision, correction, grading, and organization.
- Supporting interactive education.
- The ability to record lessons to re-watch them.
- The presence of a large volume of information through digital libraries.
- Generating the ability to research the trainee.